Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

last day KN

assalamulaikum

sorry 4 my prev post..kinda rude huh??ouh sorry..

so its one week b4 final..i attended my last class for dis sem today..em em em..i think d climax of today is kesatria negara 1..my last koko practice(actually we had test dis evening)for ngeee..forever..

i felt freaking happy when the test is over..to think dat in future i dun hve to kawad anymore..cos i hate kawad so much!! to think dat i dun have to stand the heat under the sun for 2 long hours anymore..i mean my torture is over...yeay!!!next sem i wont take hbu 121,which is the code for kawad thingy next sem..we actually can change other koko at sem2..ooo yeay!!!

but but but..its kinda heart-braking when i shake n kiss my teacher's hand 4 the 1st n last time just now(shake hands like malay people owes do ahh)not able to c him n to listen to his story or experiences when he was young..n he is the most supporting teacher..i mean the only supporting teacher i have for the entire sem..ouh,cikgu..jgn lupa kmi aw!!!

picture u ask??hehe..of kos!!last day maa

last day wearing kesat shirt

last day at padang kawad

last day at..err..wats the name of dis place ah??ngeh..oledy last day still dunno oo

my team with my teacher n my commander

No comments:

Post a Comment