Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

physic

my corner..remember??

physic formulae

more physic formulae

assalamualaikum

as u all know..im having my final exam now..ouh ouh ouh

so my 1st paper..physic..i studied a week b4 final..just to prepared myself for one of the killer subject..study study study..till last nite..stop at 10 something..cos dunno wat else to study.....

still..im freaking nebes about my 1st final exam in my life..i woke up at 3 or maybe 4 something in the morn..just to revise few of it..

how m i doing u may ask??

ermmm..i dun wanna brag..but i manage to ans all of it except 2 question..ouh..im not sure im gonna have it all correct tho..

now people keep talking about physic's carry mark..havent check it just yet..idk whre mdm or is it miss masdy room is..i'll keep uguys update

4 paper more..caiyok!!!

p/s..my corner r empty ody..

No comments:

Post a Comment