Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

me room

stupid bed

stupid cupboard

stupid table
assalamualaikum

so as u oledy see me room..which using theme "everything about my room is stupid, horrible, old, n everything dat has in  common wit it"

i hate my new room..i hate my new block,dorm,kolej which called kesinai..again..stupid..the toilet/washroom/bathroom is arrrrgggghhhh!!! nightmare!!!!  i hate it..uncomfortable !!! ish!! idk how to describe it to u guys la!!!

nyway..i think i might as well put 'alone' as my middle name..as i always alone in my room..bot food alone..again..i know ody..this weekend im goin to be alone in my room cos both my roomate r not in..layla..as uss..spend her weekend at her home n my new roomate is goin to hospital..dsnt alone suit me just rite??

No comments:

Post a Comment