Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

presentation

a lil sneak peak of muax presentation tomorrow
assalamualaikum

its 29th june!! u kow wat dat mean?? its been a month since i turned 19..omg!!still can believe im dis old ody..

bcos its hols..ive spent my entire morning in bed..ngee..then when the clock strike 11..i started to clean my room..me gosh..so tiring..but at least my room is not messy anymore(cos is super extra messy b4)

i watched 3 movie before actually search info for my presentation..oh yea..forget to tell uguys

as usual,BEL or english..we have to present something infront of everyone individually of kos..this is just a test for our lect to hear us actually speak up or voice out..i dun think our lect give mark for dis test..like last sem,we have to find any reading material n read it out loud infront of everyone..n dis sem..we have to present something using power point..so my presentation is about well um...hehehehe

now im searching info for my astronomy assignment..my live is just awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment