Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

sem 2; 1st practical

assalamualaikum

hey..whats up..sorry no pic 4 uguys for dis entry..

my 1st practical for dis sem..erm..actually dis sem i have 3 classes dat have practical..astronomy,engineering,n cadastral..so my 1st practical today is for engineering..erm,yesterday we have practical for cadas too but it's just a briefing from mr. giant(not his real name)ngee~~

so just now(dis evening)having my 1st practical(how many time i have to repeat ah?)wit new group..there r five of us in one group..syirah(the creative one)..azri(the leader)..abe(the quiet one)..richie(the i-will-follow-u-n-do-anything-u-ask one) n me myself(the cute one..hehe)

last sem..erm..im not super frenly(malu2 kucing)so i dun really talk to those guys..i did..seldom la..n i never have a single conversation with abe..not even hi-bye kinda cnvrstn..he being a kelantan guy n with his slang dat i dun undrstand at all..n he such a shy guy so maybe dats y he dun even say hi to me..but just now..wau!!its like the world has turn upside down oww..

me n syira r teasing azri..richie always praising himself..n abe actually can speak normal bm ok..witout his kelantan slang..ouh..kantoi sudahh..

nyway i like my new group for dis sem..there r no smarty pant..so i dun feel so low..lack of confident to express my idea or erk..apa ow??voice my opinion..u know..like if we're facing problem n we go like..erm maybe we can do like dis or lets try it dis way kinda opinion..last sem im more holding back n let my group solve the problem on their own..its not dat i dun wanna help..i wanna..but i dun think i shud..who m i to voice my opinion aite..they're such a smarty pant n im nobody..u feelin me??

i dun know about dis sem..we'll see..but so for i like them..

No comments:

Post a Comment