Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

skiing on fall



assalamualaikum

of kos i lied .. dun blame me for ur stupidity .. muahahahaha .. but it'll be so cool if its true aite .. skiing on fall .. nyway dis pic was taken las thursday .. our last LP .. wehooo .. no more LP .. y ?? cos its 2 week b4 final ..yeay !!-.- 

like omg .. there's to much to do .. report .. assignment .. test .. arghh .. nyway .. i know i said i wanna start blogging again .. dun blame me for not doing it .. im super bz okkkkk .. last week .. there a pimple on me face !!!! omg !!!!

ahhh .. i promise uguys ill start bloggin again after im done wit dis s*it ok .. n if i have time .. wat kinda promise is dat ?? haha .. k .. dun consider it as promise then .. consider it as ........ err ... my words .. or something

p/s : i like the view on my LP site .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment