Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

the past 4 day

assalamualaikum

woot woot!!!people!its rainin cats n dogs for the past er days??weeks??n wat happen to perlis????

flood

yup yup yup..my campus is closed at wednesday..no class owwww!!!hahahaha..ey,u might think i go back to swk huh??im not liaooo..

stay at my fren house..playin wit natural swimming pool(ha.ha.ha)n attacked by virus,bacteria the very next day..jakun!yes i am..1st time experienced banjirrrr..wahahaha..then kcian me kn..demam..hohoho

wat else aa??em em em..tv!!astro!!kinda take control of my fren's tv..ouh poor lil kids in  dat house..they wanna watch cartoon n im kinda errr..evil queen contol of tv..hahaha..

padang besar!!wat the f is dat uh??em em em..market??nop..shoppin mall??nop..ahh..let put it dis way..a place where u can shop till u drop..haha..

its has been the longest 4 day of my life..kinda miss my room(kolej)almost everyday oooww..weird huh??

sharil eddyson..knk xpat contact kw??mok wish bday kw bha..hmph..happy belated bday son!

No comments:

Post a Comment