Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

my fon rang

assalamualaikum

so i was checkin out my dashboard just now..er,so many update till idk which one i wanna read 1st..then i decide i dun wanna read any just yet..my fon rang

nenek laki said smthg bout a kid was killed at sekolah agama perlis n he is very worried about me..ouhh!!isnt dat sweet!!

nenek jgn risau kn ct ok..ct ok sja cni..

after i hang up..my fon rang one more time..its my dad

said smthg dat make my dad laugh very hard..aiyoo..cmon daddy..im freakin worry here n u laugh at me..gggrrr!!ouh ouh..tho he owes know the rite thing to say..how to calm me down..ure the besh dad!!

in mood swing dis past few day..then he ask me..erm the rite topic to start conversation..now all i can think about is sem break..haha..

may is coming..ngeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment