Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

back after me hols

assalamualaikum

ngeeeee..wats up people!!!!!!!!!

miss me??hehe..so im back from me holiday wit muah family..i had so much fun..my hols was a blast ! dun wanna brag..but singapore,melaka,kl..eherm..wat more can i say....

so now me family has gone back to sarawak..now im back at johor..1 week left till i back to perlis..start studying...planning when shud i go back..wat time..buy bus ticket n bla bla bla..all the boring stuff..im sure uguys wanna hear more bout my hols then perlis rite..haha

nyway..i dun wanna tell uguys bout me holiday..uguys know bout this sayin..erm..a picture tell a gizzilion story..y dun ugyus cek out my pic in fb n make up ur very own version of me hols..ngeee

ok..now im freaking nervous bout my result...try to login to student portal just now..but i cant..choi!so...i log in fb instead(hehehe) to get some info bout result..ouh..uitm gonna email us our result..cei...

waiting patiently n nervously for tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment