Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

danga bay


assalamualaikum

sorry for disappearing 4 dis past few days..i have dis errr lets called it' problem' i have to sort out..nyway is ody settle..oh yeah..

danga bay is the best place where me n em can enjoy after facing err the probs..in dat pic..kak ira,my lil cuzzie dyg,n me..the one dat take our pic is my BIG cuzzie apis n his fren..idk wat his name but for the entire nite i call him ayam bcos his hair look like one..hahahahaha..super mean..

dats place is okey..i felt like a lil child when i first walk in there..with all the lights,fun ride n everything..me n my lil cuzzie laugh our guts out riding the train,mary go round,bike n others..all apis kak ira n ayam can do is smile n shake their heads..hahaha

it was really fun..hope i can go there again..erm..maybe genting?who knew rite..

No comments:

Post a Comment