Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

o m g ! its A I N A lha !

assalamualaikum

i laugh n i smile today..but im not gonna tell uguys wat happen today..this story happened yesterday..i was texting wit aina about my poor campus mngment when she suddenly called me..dats was weird bcos i was just about to reply her text msg..i answered n she go like..guess whr m i now??

dis is y i love her so much..she was in my campus waiting for me outside my dorms gate..OMG!wat a freaking suprise!i rush out my room..running to the gate when i saw her..oh yea..she was running too..laughing..well,dat make me wanna laugh too..haha..then we hugged!omg..how i miss her..i showed her around my campus..talking using swk language..i miss swk language!...show her my room..felt like only a minute then her mom called..she gtg..dat was heart breaking..i sent her to her car..meet her family..n hugged her 4 d last time..sent her away wit a smile in my face..

tanx 4 the suprise aina..n tanx 4 the keycahin too..LYLAS silly girl..

No comments:

Post a Comment