Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

tkjut saya eyh

assalamualaikum

actually today i dun think i wanna update any entry..its not dat nothing happen today..its because i wanna forget wat happened today..

but just now..yup..dis happened just now..i was facebooking..stalking others like i always do suddenly my room mate yelled my name..

i turn around..i look at her..wat a weird looking face she had on..i dun ask her anything..i just look at her..

my stomach hurt she said

omg!!she just come back yesterday from surgery n now her stomach hurt..omg omg omg..wat to do??

i asked her to wait a sec while i ask help from others..my heart beat faster..im super scared ok..wat if something worst happen n her family blame me..

i ask help from my fren..n call the ambulance..she is now on her way to hospital..she said she gonna text me

now im waiting for her text

No comments:

Post a Comment