Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

me hols' pitcha


assalamualaikum

im not really good at editing pic .. but i think i turn out ok .. kn ?? kn ?? paksa uguys ckp yes .. kn ?? haha .. so dis is among d pic taken on me hols .. from my camera only oo .. woah i dun know i only take few pic .. actually we did so many thing .. i just dun care to take pic while doin it .. i mean 4 wat ? to show op to uguys ah ? eyh ! i dun even bother to la ! haha .. i only take a lot of ameen's pic .. cos i miss c buntal so much ! then i show op to uguys .. jeles much ? haha ..

ok maybe ure asking whr is my pic wit ma fren .. erm , thre isnt any .. cos i dun meet them while im on vacy .. im so caught up wit my family till i cant find time to meet em .. im sorry sisters ! next time k ..

u dun expect me to tell uguys d story bout me hols aite ?? haha .. or a story behind d pic up there ? no aite ? hahaha .. i dun wanna tell uguys la .. my family vacy ok .. so only ma family n fellow boyfie(s) know  .. haha .. i can tell uguys im having so much fun on ma hols tho .. hehe ..

omg ! i stalk his profile .. OMG ! tho he dun wanna talk about it when i asked him yesterday ..

No comments:

Post a Comment